A-Frame Glamping Tent - 4 Person
This A-Frame Glamping Tent 4.8 is the perfect way to experience the great outdoors while still enjoying some of the creature comforts of home. The water-repellent cotton canvas fabric in this tent keeps you dry and comfortable, while the two support poles make setup a breeze. Whether you're camping with friends or family, this glamping tent will provide an unforgettable outdoor experience.
Quick Summary of Important Features:
- 4 Man Tent (Large Capacity)
- Approximately around 16.2kg total weight (excluding optional mat - available for add on)
High Quality Material
- 4 Season Tent
Water Resistance and Breathability
Two support poles
3 Entry Door
- Anti-mold treatment
- Fast & Easy to Pitch
Please note measurements and weight is shown below are only approximates. Pole, pegs, ropes, and other accessories and attachment to tent colours may different depending on production batches.
|Best Use||Glamping, Hiking, Camping, Trekking|
|Sleeping Capacity||4 Person|
|Total Pack Weight||
16.2kg (Includes accessories and storage bag)
|Expand Size||235cm x210cm x145cm|
|Storage Size||78cm x25cm x35cm|
Support Pole x4, Canopy Pole x2, Wind Rope x14, Steel Nail x18
Fabric: Blended cotton cloth
Zipper: YKK zipper
Gauze: Polyester mesh
Bottom tent: wear-resistant PVC composite cloth
Suture: Expansion thread
As one of the most popular outdoor lifestyles at present, the glamping style includes the export of various cultures. At the same time, it is also a comprehensive presentation of personal integrated aesthetics, taste, and hobbies. Because camping is a carrier to help us get in touch with nature, which leads to the culture of dressing, hiking, mountaineering, fishing, food, photography, handicrafts, and so on.
Balance of water resistance and breathability
The fabric used in cotton canvas series tents and canopies is treated with a water-repellent coating. The cotton fabric is designed to provide the best balance between waterproof and breathability to maintain comfort inside the tent. Cotton canvas fabric is not as "waterproof" as plastic or synthetic materials. In very heavy rain, you may feel "fog" inside the tent due to hydrostatic pressure, which is normal.
Outer layer: blended cotton cloth; Bottom layer: wear-resistant PVC composite cloth; Gauze: polyester mesh; Zipper: YKK zipper; Saturn: expansion thread. Please keep the cotton tent dry during storage and pay attention to cleaning (including the poles).
The style of this tent is exquisite camping, which is very suitable for couples or families. It can be arranged as a luxurious one-bedroom or a cozy double room.
Two support poles
This tent has two support poles, which are easy to build. It is built like a small wooden house, which is more durable and spacious. Because of the spacious space, it is very suitable for chatting with friends or playing games on a quiet night.
- Flatten the tent, lay the anchors at the four corners of the bottom of the tent, flatten the bottom of the tent, and assemble the support poles.
- Insert the support rod into the pipe sleeve, insert the stainless steel fixing piece at the end of the support rod, and fix the pipe sleeve on the head of the support rod with a tie.
- Pull up the two sections of support rods in turn, and fix the wind ropes at both ends accordingly. Note that the support rods need to be flush with the edge of the bottom door of the tent.
- Fix the remaining wind ropes.
- Use hall poles to support the eaves if necessary.
Optional Mat Available:
A-Frame Glamping Tent Mat