Dear Valued Customer,
Due to Covid-19 arrangements, our team is working from home, therefore we are unable to service phone calls from the office. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are still open and servicing emails and live chats during our stated opening hours. Please refer to Contact Us page for our service hours.
Our warehouse are still operational and are still shipping products. Our warehouse also strictly do not allow any pick ups during this period.
Any orders will be shipped as usual. However, due to Covid-19 which may affect courier delivery staffing, efficiency and warehouse staffing, please allow extra time for shipments to be affected.
With the large parcel volumes Australia Post are currently experiencing, they do have delivery delays of several days and they have an unprecedented number of enquiries relating to these delays into their contact centres.
Australia Post: Domestic and International Update
With their business adapting to the challenges the current pandemic presents, Australia Post normal practice of delivery has been impacted.
There are delivery delays in Australia Post network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights (which also carry our parcels)
- a significant increase in parcels volumes, many which require manual sorting
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in Australia Post network (such as social distancing through zoning, dedicated shift start times to reduce cross over of workers)
In some cases, Australia Post are having to process and deliver from an alternate location and customers may notice when tracking their parcel, that it is coming from a different location to what they are used to.
Express Post Guarantee Temporarily Suspended
Effective 20 April 2020, Australia Post are temporarily suspending the Express Post guarantee of a refund and replacement envelope or satchel for articles that don’t meet the next business day delivery standard.
The Express Post service will continue to be the fastest postal delivery option for our customers – and they'll continue to prioritise these deliveries. They just may not be delivered next business day every time.
This change is due to delays to Australia Post delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting
- social distancing measures in place at Australia Post facilities, which mean they can’t process items as quickly as usual
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which, in addition to Australia Post dedicated overnight airfreight network, also carry our parcels
We thank you for your understanding and hope everyone stay safe.